iRoot PC: The same knowledge you have gained from the previous article can be simply applied here. The Android version of iRoot APK is not reliable for every nook and corner. Such as if you need to recover a Custom Rom after hard rooting your phone you may need to get a support from an additional device such as a PC. This article is generated for those noobs who are keen for some advancements.
How does iRoot Work?
For the noobs like you, the USB tunneling is not a new thing. But I do fate by making everything explicit as possible so a newbie can eventually become a noob! That’s my dream.
USB tunneling is a data replicating method with some manipulation kernel processes. This method consists of USB Debugging and ADB (Android Debug Bridging) These are little hard words to remember and really heavy hard works to carry on separately and isolated. That’s why we need a powerful computing system like a PC to handle those requests simultaneously.
iRoot PC version uses USB Tunneling method to root so your don’t have to wait hours before rooting your device.
Root using iRoot PC
In this scenario you don’t have to download and install the Android Package File (iRoot APK) on your phone itself. All you have to download is you device drivers for the phone which you can easily find by Googling the Device Name and Model Number suffixing USB Drivers and iRoot PC Version from following official link.
Please make sure your phone is fully backed up to a separate storage and charged above 60% since this is a really hard rooting process which may cause loosing your data.
After those prerequisites are completed let’s roll using the following steps.
- Step 1: Install the downloaded executable file on your Windows Operating System.
- Step 2: After installing the iRoot for PC, install android device drivers for your phone on the same PC.
- Step 3: After both are installed open the iRoot and then put your phone into download mode (search for Google how to do so with prefixing your phone and model) and connect it to your PC with a proper USB Cable.
- Step 4: After the connection is successful the iRoot APK PC Tool will indicate with the detected phone model and it’s ready to root.
- Step 5: Click on the “Root Now” button and wait for the simply miracle. Same as in Android version for iRoot APK, this PC version will do all the hard work in very advanced mode but showing you the smile of simpleness!
- Step 6: After the rooting is done by 1-2 minutes the phone will restart itself and now you can safely remove the USB connection with the succeed message.
Woala! You have a hard and advance rooted Android device now, and you are a root master!
iRoot PC Specification
To run the iRoot PC Version smoothly and without and conjunctions, you may need following capabilities of your PC.
- Minimum Processor rate of 2GHz with at least dual core processor.
- Minimum of 1 GB RAM.
- Windows 7 (any bit rate) or higher.
- Proper USB Connection (2.0v is preferred)
- Proper Internet Connection
- 100 MB of free Hard Disk Space on System Drive.
If you see those minimum system requirements fulfilled in your PC, you can smoothly run iRoot PC Version and do the rooting yourself unlimited!