The same knowledge you have gained from our main rooting article can be applied here. The Android version of iRoot APK is not reliable for every nook and corner. Such as if you need to recover a Custom Rom after hard rooting your phone you may need to get support from an additional device such as a PC.
How does iRoot work?
The USB tunneling is not a new thing. USB tunneling is a data replicating method with some manipulation kernel processes. This method consists of USB Debugging and ADB (Android Debug Bridging). These are little hard words to remember and weighty hard works to carry on separately and isolated. That’s why we need a powerful computing system like a PC to handle those requests simultaneously.
iRoot PC version uses USB Tunneling method to root, so you don’t have to wait hours before rooting your device.
How to Root using iRoot
In this scenario, you don’t have to download and install the Android Package File (iRoot APK). All you have to do is download device drivers and iRoot PC Version from following the official link.
Please make sure your phone is fully backed up and charged above 60% since this is a problematic rooting process which may cause losing your data.
- Step 1: Install the downloaded executable file on your Windows Operating System.
- Step 2: After installing the iRoot for PC, install android device drivers for your phone on the same PC.
- Step 3: After both are installed open the iRoot and then put your phone into download mode and connect it to your PC with a proper USB Cable.
- Step 4: After the connection is successful, the iRoot APK PC Tool will indicate with the detected phone model, and it’s ready to root.
- Step 5: Click on the “Root Now” button and wait for the simply miracle. Same as in Android version for iRoot APK, this PC version will do all the hard work in very advanced mode but showing you the smile of simpleness!
- Step 6: After the rooting process, the phone will restart itself, and now you can safely remove the USB connection with the success message.
To run the iRoot PC Version smoothly and without and conjunctions, you may need following capabilities of your PC.
- 2 GHz with at least dual-core processor.
- Minimum of 1 GB RAM.
- Windows 7/8/10.
- Proper USB Connection (2.0v is preferred)
- Proper Internet Connection
- 100 MB of free Hard Disk Space on System Drive.
If you see those minimum system requirements fulfilled in your PC, you can smoothly run iRoot PC Version and do the rooting yourself unlimited!